Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.Revelation 12:7-9
In the eon before God created Adam, the ‘principalities and powers’ rebelled against God in heaven, which is why creation witnesses spiritual warfare to this day.
This spiritual war is why God created man, and God’s plan for victory depends on us–as you’ll see.
Most of us will never have the opportunity to be rich, famous, or powerful during our life in the current world system. But everyone can become one of God’s end-time overcomers. Regardless of your economic or family situation, or where you live on the earth, you CAN be great in God‘s kingdom that’s coming soon. Unlike your limitations in the current world system, becoming an overcomer is totally up to you and within your power.
Why We Wage Spiritual Warfare
Jesus Christ, the ‘illegitimate’ son of a poor Jewish couple, died in obscurity—from this world’s perspective. But today, millions of people are His disciples, from every ethnic tribe and language on earth. Why?
Almost 2000 years after His death and resurrection, Jesus Christ has millions of disciples today because, through spiritual warfare, He changed the heavenly realm. The result was:
- The outpouring of the Holy Spirit to fulfill the feast of Pentecost
- The fulfillment of God’s promise to write His law in man’s heart (Jeremiah 31:33)
- The good news of reconciliation to God went out to all nations
- Christ is now seated at God’s right hand. He will stay seated until we make His enemies His footstool through spiritual warfare. (Hebrews 10:13)
- The subjection of the principalities and powers to His Lordship in the kingdom of God in heaven
God’s Definition of Greatness
Most people adopt this world’s concept of greatness; that is, great people are rich, famous, and powerful.
But God has a contrary definition of greatness, as Jesus exemplified. Everyone who chooses to can be great in God’s eyes, by helping Him complete the change in the heavenly realm, through spiritual warfare, establishing the Messiah’s lordship and the Kingdom of God over the nations of the earth for the next 1000 years.
The Overcomers’ Treasure Map | This free book explains the Why and How of spiritual warfare
This web page is too small to explain the Why and How of spiritual warfare, so I’ve written a small book for this purpose. It’s available free in PDF format.
The Overcomers’ Treasure Map is different from other books about spiritual warfare. Other end-time books focus on the what and when of end-time events. This book covers the why and how. Also, other end-time books focus on earthly entities and events, such as:
- The Antichrist, his false prophet, and their Satanic, Beast Kingdom
- The sequence and timing of end-time events among the nations
- The battle of Armageddon
- The rapture
- The great tribulation
- and, the fulfillment of Daniels’s 70th week.
But, this book reveals (from the Biblical perspective) forgotten truths about Satan and the principalities and powers who govern the nations. By reading this book you’ll understand why and how Christian disciples in the kingdom of God will overcome Satan’s kingdom through end-time spiritual warfare.
Spiritual Warfare — Cause and Effect
Events in the spiritual (or heavenly) realm are the direct cause or effect of events on the earth.
- Earth to heaven: For example, the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ on earth resulted in Him becoming the High Priest in the heavenly temple. Jesus offered His blood on the heavenly altar, and He is now being seated at the right hand of God in His glorified body.
- Heaven to earth: In the opposite direction, an example of a spiritual event causing an earthly result is the decision in the courts of heaven resulting in Job’s severe testing on the earth.
Similarly, end-time events on earth are physical, earthly consequences or causes of events that occur in the spiritual realm. Unless you understand these things, you cannot knowingly cooperate in God’s plan to defeat His adversaries and Satan in the ongoing spiritual warfare.
In the Overcomers’ Treasure Map you’ll learn:
- Who is fighting spiritual warfare in heaven?
- The origin of the conflict between God and His adversaries–the principalities and powers.
- The respective goals of God and His adversaries.
- How and why is mankind involved in spiritual warfare in heaven?
- How the 144,000 overcomers enable God to defeat His adversaries.
- The 5 eons of God’s eternal plan of redemption.
- The overcomers’ role in God’s ultimate victory in the spiritual war in heaven.
- 7 facts about God’s adversaries, the principalities and powers.
- How the 144,000 overcomers cause Satan and his angels to be cast down from heaven to earth.
- Why heaven calls the 144,000 “firstfruits unto God and the Lamb”
- The myth of Lucifer. Satan isn’t who you think he is.
- Who or what is our adversary—Satan? How to defeat him in your life.
- The root of the conflict—the principalities and powers’ legal charge against God.
- 4 facts about the principalities and powers—the elohim, or ‘gods’ of the Bible.
- God set 70 principalities over 70 nations of mankind.
- 5 facts about human principalities.
- Biblical components of a human being.
- Babylon’s system of deception over mankind.
The Overcomer’s Treasure Map – Read Here or Download PDF Below
You may share this information and the PDF file, as long as you don’t modify it or sell it.