The Beginning of Birth Pangs
The ‘birth pangs’ of the kingdom of God are growing in frequency and intensity, and they won’t end until TEOTWAWKI (The End Of The World As We Know It) and the next age is birthed.
- Most people aren’t aware of it, but WWIII (World War III) has already begun in the economic, diplomatic, and electronic realms.
- The US is offensively strangling the economies of Iran, Venezuela, Russia, China, North Korea, and Turkey through the use of sanctions and tariffs, making these countries increasingly desperate.
- The US dollar’s reign as the world’s reserve currency is under attack by many key nations, including Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS).
- The dollar’s fall will result in the complete collapse of European and American economies, followed by famines, rioting, and the breakdown of civilization as we now know it.
- Nations now use expert computer hackers to anonymously destroy or disrupt an enemy’s infrastructure, communications, and power grid.
- Nations use geoengineering (weather warfare) to cause floods, blizzards, droughts, and typhoons on their adversaries’ territory.
- Military conflict will inevitably follow, as it always does when well-armed nations get desperate. Iranian leaders are especially dangerous because they’re not only desperate, but they believe they have an apocalyptic destiny to bring the Islamic messiah into power worldwide, and they’re willing to martyr their nation to do it.
Out of the ashes of WWIII a one-world government and economy will arise, as foretold in the Bible books of Daniel and Revelation. When you hear international political and financial leaders talking about “pushing the reset button,” this is their goal.
To learn what will be the sequence of end-time events, according to the Bible, read this post:
The Christian’s True Enemy
It’s easy to get distracted into thinking our enemies are Al Qaeda, international bankers, ISIS, Iranians, George Soros, Russians, or any other ‘target du jour’ being demonized in the nightly news or on YouTube. But don’t believe them.
Ephesians chapter 6 teaches us that our real enemies aren’t human, but spiritual. We wrestle against principalities, powers, and other forces of darkness in the spiritual (or celestial) realm.
How can you wrestle against invisible, immaterial spirits? (The remainder of this posting is an excerpt from The Overcomers’ Treasure Map.
To wage spiritual warfare I don’t need to ascend into the celestial realm, light years up into the galaxy, and wrestle with warrior angels and demons through extended prayer and fasting. No, the celestial realm is here, now, in my heart and mind.
All I need to do is occupy the territory of my own heart and mind, following God’s Spirit and overcoming in the moral battles within myself. Unlike wrestling strong celestials I can’t see, in a realm I don’t live in, choosing to follow God’s way and controlling my own daily, moral choices is totally within my power to do. Therefore, I can do it, and I am responsible to do it.
When you stand before YHWH on Judgment Day, you’ll receive rewards (or not) based on the choices you’ve made.
When I walk in righteousness, by the power of His Spirit living though me, I accomplish God’s eternal purpose plan and purpose—demonstrating the wisdom of God, through the church, to the celestial principalities and powers.
“The mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things; so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places. This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Ephesians 3:9-11)
With each choice of God’s way over Satan’s I possess a little more territory in my personal, spiritual war.
It’s a constant, daily battle. We determine which side of our personality will win with every choice we make.
Our spiritual strength is like Samson’s hair; each day it grew a little longer, giving him a little more strength. Eventually, when our spiritual hair is long enough, we’ll be able to stand, holy and mature, in the fullness of the stature of Christ Himself.
The harvest of the earth, for which God has been patiently waiting since the First Eon, is a holy people who overcome sin through His Spirit living within them. These are the overcomers within the seven Churches that Jesus made the seven promises to. They are morally flawless, completely fulfilling all the requirements of God’s law by choosing to follow God’s way, growing daily into the likeness of Christ.
The Star of David isn’t just a Jewish symbol. For Christians it depicts the tri-part overcomer becoming one with the Triune God.