God’s Glory Revealed in Us
The most glorious event since Pentecost is about to happen! In January 2016 I was studying Isaiah 60-66. Then, on 1/22/2016, the Spirit of God spoke the words “Something Wonderful” to me. I meditated on these words, but didn’t know what they meant. Then, the next evening, God spoke in a dream. He said ‘the manifestation of the sons of God’ will be “something wonderful.”
I believe this is tied to Isaiah’s prophesy:
Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.Isaiah 60:1
What do all these verses and revelations mean? When I ‘connect the dots,’ I believe
- Isaiah wrote the “Arise, Shine!” passages about the glorious ‘manifestation of the sons of God,’ the 144000 in the Book of Revelation.
- This event is imminent.
I believe God is saying that faithful disciples of Jesus will soon receive something wonderful… the long-awaited ‘latter rain’ outpouring of the Spirit, their manifestation as ‘sons of God.’
A Completely Unexpected, Glorious Event
For the vast majority of people, the glorious manifestation of the 144000 sons of God will come as a total surprise.
The earnest expectation of the creation waits eagerly for the manifestation (or unveiling) of the sons of God.Romans 8:19
A Surprise to the World
While creation waits eagerly for the manifestation of the sons of God, the godless of mankind are focused on economic collapse, climate change, pandemics, famines, and wars.
Into this world of godless chaos, God will unexpectedly reveal His glory through His faithful disciples. The 144000 will visibly radiate the glory of God. Then, with the radiant glory of God and the leading of God’s Spirit, they’ll go into every tribe and language proclaiming YHWH’s kingdom, His plan of redemption, and His love for all mankind.
The Devil and the Antichrist will react strongly against these saints. But their exuberant and shining testimony will produce the greatest harvest of souls in history! This harvest will be so large that the Bible calls it ‘an innumerable multitude!’
A Surprise to the Church
The ‘church’ today is generally distracted by the increasingly downward spiral of civilization, persecution, and chaos. But God will unexpectedly glorify His faithful disciples. This is the first ‘rapture’ of the saints–which I’ll explain below.
Here’s my definition of the first and second raptures:
- The first rapture of the church will not result in our bodily resurrection. It results in the glory of God radiating from our mortal body. It’s what Romans 8:21 calls ‘the manifestation of the sons of God.’
- The second rapture of the church will be our bodily resurrection and transformation. This is our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies” in Romans 8:23.
So, the 144000 will radiate God’s glory, revealing the people whose holy lifestyle and faith God approves. About them God said,
They follow the Lamb wherever He goes. They have been redeemed from among men as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. And no lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.Revelation 14:4-5
God won’t glorify most of today’s priests, ministers, or believers–which will greatly surprise them. But, the truth is, they don’t ‘follow the Lamb.’ Instead, the majority of priests, ministers, and believers follow (non-Biblical) church traditions, selfish ambition, profit, and the praise of men.
So, when God glorifies His followers, the ministers and believers who aren’t glorified will have to make a decision–either repent or rebel. It will be a black and white separation, with no gray area in-between.
Those who repent will submit themselves to the message of the 144000. Those who rebel will accept the delusion of the one-world religion.
What’s about to happen?
The Manifestation of the Sons of God
More than 2500 years ago the prophet Isaiah foretold that unbelievers from all nations will see God’s glory radiating from His people. Here are three examples:
- Arise! Shine! for your light has come, and the glory of Yahweh has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; But the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your radiance. (Isaiah 60:1-3)
- Nations shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory. (Isaiah 62:2)
- The glory of Yahweh will be revealed, and all flesh shall see the salvation of God. (Isaiah 40:5)
The Glory of God Unveiled in 144000 Disciples
God will unveil His glory in 144000 mature sons of God (‘sons’ includes female disciples). The glory of God will visibly radiate from them. When the nations see this, and hear their testimony, an innumerable multitude of people from all nations, including kings, will seek to learn the way of the Lord.
Is 144000 Literal or Symbolic?
Revelation chapter 7 verses 4-8 details the 144000’s commissioning, from out of 12 tribes of Israel.
I don’t know if the 144000 number is literal or symbolic, but I do know two certain things about them:
- There will be at least 144000 manifested sons of God. There may be more if the number is symbolic.
- The 144000 will include at least 12000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel. This includes both ‘Jewish’ disciples of Yeshua (from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin) and ‘Gentile’ disciples of Yeshua descending from the ‘lost 10 tribes’ of Israel.
- Every one of the 144000 will be faithful and blameless followers of the Lamb.
Which Tribe Are You In?
In his book, The Greater Exodus (page 152) Monte Judah speculates that the 144000 will be sealed over 12 days, with one tribe sealed each day for 12 days. This reasoning is based on the process to dedicate the altar in Numbers 7, starting in verse 10. In this process, each tribe brought dedication offerings on one day. This lasted for 12 days–until all 12 tribes brought their offerings.
So, using the sequential order of tribes given in Revelation 7:4-8, members of the 144000 will know which tribe they belong to, depending on which day they get sealed.
He may be correct. There’s an interesting link between the altar and God’s end-time disciples in Revelation 11:1. God told the apostle John to “measure the temple of God and the altar, and to count the number of worshipers there.” Click the link to read my post about this topic.
Like Moses’ face that shined and Jesus’ Transfiguration
This is like the transfiguration of Jesus, and Moses’ face that radiated the glory of God. Both Jesus and Moses remained mortal and their bodies later died and were buried.
Not the Rapture
This is not what many call ‘the rapture,’ when believers will receive their spiritual, immortal, and incorruptible bodies. (See ‘the second rapture‘ above.)
God’s Glory Is Now Veiled Within Us
The Apostle Paul taught us the glory of God is now hidden within our earthen bodies. (2 Corinthians 4:7)
But Paul also warned us that there would be a great apostasy, people falling away from the faith before the Lord returns. (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
Sadly, the majority of people alive on earth today who think they are Christians are living in carnality and selfishness, not in righteousness and submission to God’s Holy Spirit. Their actions don’t match their testimony.
As a result, the manifestation of God’s glory will only be experienced by the 144000, from every nation and language. They live in righteousness and obedience to God’s word. Their actions match their testimony, and God will trust them to faithfully represent His glory to all mankind.
When God unveils the hidden glory that now resides in each of His 144000 sons and daughters, that glory will visibly shine out from them.
Then, an innumerable multitude of people who dwell in carnality and moral darkness today will be amazed and awestruck. People from every tribe, people, language, and nation, will come to the glory of God revealed in the 144000.
The Manifestation of 144000 Sons of God Will Trigger Satan’s Downfall
The manifestation of the sons of God will prompt Satan to persecute faithful Christians worldwide. But they will defeat him in spiritual warfare… “by the blood of the Lamb, by the word of their testimony, and they’ll not love their lives unto death.” Their victory results in the archangel Michael casting Satan and his angels down from heaven to earth. This is what I call the ‘144000 War’.
The 144000 War
The unveiling of God’s glory in His mature sons will speed up end-time events, including the 144000 war:
- The 144000 are the final group of victorious witnesses (‘marturos’ or martyrs) in the ancient spiritual war between God and the principalities and powers of darkness. For more about this spiritual war, read the free eBook: The Overcomers’ Treasure Map.
- During the 144000 war, an “innumerable” harvest of believers will believe the testimony of the manifested sons of God. This will result in Satan ‘losing his place in heaven’ as the ruler of this world system. (Revelation 12:8)
- As a result of the 144000 war, the archangel Michael will cast Satan and his angels down from heaven. (see Revelation 12) Satan will then ‘possess’ the Antichrist. He will commit the ‘abomination of desolation’ 3.5 years before the end of the age at the battle of Armageddon.
Arise, Shine! – Read it Here
You may share this information and the PDF file, as long as you don’t modify it or sell it.