God’s Glory Revealed in Us
The most glorious event since Pentecost is about to happen!
In our day, disciples of Jesus will receive the ‘latter rain’ outpouring of the Spirit, the manifestation of the sons of God.
Romans 8:19 says “The anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the manifestation (or unveiling) of the sons of God.”
What’s about to happen?
Isaiah’s 2,500-year-old Prophecies Fulfilled
More than 2500 years ago the prophet Isaiah foretold that God’s glory would be seen, by unbelievers from all nations, on His people:
- Arise! Shine! for your light has come, and the glory of Yahweh has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; But the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your radiance. (Isaiah 60:1-3)
- Nations shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory. (Isaiah 62:2)
- The glory of Yahweh will be revealed, and all flesh shall see the salvation of God. (Isaiah 40:5)
The Glory of God Unveiled in His Disciples
The glory of God will be unveiled in 144000 mature sons of God (‘sons’ includes female disciples), and the glory of God will visibly radiate from them. When the nations see this and hear their testimony, billions of people from all nations, including kings, will seek to learn the way of the Lord.
Like Moses’ face that shined and Jesus’ Transfiguration
This is like the transfiguration of Jesus, and Moses’ face that radiated the glory of God. Both Jesus and Moses remained mortal and their bodies later died and were buried.
Not the Rapture
This is not the ‘rapture,’ during which believers will receive our spiritual, immortal, and incorruptible bodies.
God’s Glory Is Now Veiled Within Us
The Apostle Paul taught us the glory of God is now hidden within our earthen bodies. (2 Corinthians 4:7)
But Paul also warned us that there would be a great apostasy, people falling away from the faith before the Lord returns. (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
Sadly, the majority of people alive on earth today who think they are Christians are living in carnality and selfishness, not in righteousness and submission to God’s Holy Spirit. Their actions don’t match their testimony.
As a result, the manifestation of the sons of God will only be experienced by the 144000 disciples, of every nation and language, who are living in righteousness and obedience to God’s word. Their actions match their testimony, and God will trust them to faithfully represent His glory to all mankind.
When God unveils the hidden glory that now resides in each of His 144000 sons and daughters, that glory will visibly shine out from them.
Then, an innumerable multitude of people who dwell in carnality and moral darkness today will be amazed and awestruck. Millions of people—from every tribe, people, language, and nation—will come to the light of the glory of God revealed in the 144000, to learn how to know God.
The Manifestation of the Sons of God Will Cause Satan’s Downfall
The manifestation of the sons of God will trigger Satan to persecute faithful Christians worldwide, but they will defeat him in spiritual warfare–by the blood of the Lamb, by the word of their testimony, and they’ll not love their lives unto death–resulting in Satan and his angels being cast down from heaven to earth. This is what I call the ‘144000 War’.
The 144000 War
The unveiling of God’s glory in His mature sons will speed-up end-time events, including the 144000 war:
- The 144000 are the final group of victorious witnesses (‘marturos’ or martyrs) in the ancient spiritual war between God and the principalities and powers of darkness. For more about this spiritual war, read the free eBook: The Overcomers’ Treasure Map.
- During the 144000 war, an “innumerable” harvest of believers will believe the testimony of the manifested sons of God, resulting in Satan ‘losing his place in heaven’ as the ruler of this world system. (Revelation 12:8)
- As a result of the 144000 war, Satan (the Dragon of Revelation 12) and his angels will be cast down from heaven to earth. This will probably happen when Satan possesses the Antichrist, causing him to commit the ‘abomination of desolation’ 3.5 years before the end of the age at the battle of Armageddon.
Two ways to read this book:
- Click the image below to purchase the Kindle or Paperback version from Amazon. If you can afford it, please use this option.
- All others are welcome to use the free Download button below.
You may share this information and the PDF file, as long as you don’t modify it or sell it.