Violent world events are not random, but they’re intentionally planned and executed by a common group. For example, these events all accomplished centrally-planned results:
- Boston marathon bombing
- The ongoing Muslim refugee invasion of Europe and other Western countries
- The destruction of a Russian airliner over Sinai
- The terrorist massacre of 150+ people in Paris
Yesterday’s terrorist attacks in Paris were engineered to occur just before a G20 Leaders’ Summit that starts tomorrow in Turkey. The Paris terrorist attacks will now dominate the G20 Leaders’ agenda.
But, for centralized planning to be true, the planners would have to have the intelligence, influence, and power to plan and implement such things on a global scale. Who can do that?
- Even if I believed Bush and Cheney (or somebody else) were evil
enough to engineer the 9/11 attack, as some conspiracy theorists propose, that wouldn’t explain who’s planning and executing events now, long after their retirement.
- I doubt whether presidents Obama, Putin, and Hollande are all evil enough to plan and execute recent terrorist attacks against their own people.
- It would be stupid for ISIS or Al Qaeda to poke a stick in the bear’s eye by blowing up a Russian civilian airliner, or to kill dozens of innocent Frenchmen at random.
Rulers and Authorities
So, who’s behind all these events? The Bible teaches:
“Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” (Ephesians 6:12)
These rulers and authorities (or ‘principalities and powers’ in the King James version) are the unseen brains and hands who control critical world events.
Since almost everyone is ignorant about this topic (including most Christians) here are other Bible verses to verify the reality and continued existence of spiritual rulers and authorities, according to the Bible:
- Hebrew Bible references: These are the ‘sons of god’ or ‘gods’ referred to in dozens of places, including: Gen 6:2,4; Job 1:6, 2:1, 38:7; Dt 32:8-9, 43, and Psalm 82.
- New Testament references: Besides Ephesians 6:12, others include Eph 6:12, Col 1:16, 2:15, Rom 8:38, Eph 1:21, 3:10, Tit 3:1, 1 Cor 15:24.
The Heavenly Council
There is solid evidence in the Hebrew Bible for a 3-tiered heavenly council. Yahweh is the Supreme authority over a divine bureaucracy that includes a second tier called the ‘sons of God’ (beneh elim). These sons of God are never referred to as angels (mal’akhim) in the Hebrew Bible, as that term denotes the third tier.
The ‘spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms’ are fallen spiritual beings with delegated authority over God’s creation. They began ruling the earth in an eon before Adam (2 Peter 3:5-6) and they will continue to rule until Michael the Archangel casts them down to earth, after the overcomers defeat them “by the blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony, and they love not their souls unto death.” (Rev 12:7-11)
What is their goal?
To vindicate themselves, the fallen rulers and authorities need to prove that it’s impossible to live in righteousness and peace in the physical world. This is why they promote sin and violence among mankind.
But the resurrected Jesus Christ makes it possible for anyone to live in righteousness and peace, if a person will simply turn away from sin and follow His life-giving Spirit daily.
To achieve their goal, the fallen rulers and authorities will do everything possible to tempt Christ’s disciples into sin, and if that fails, to eradicate them from the earth.
But, the Book of Revelation tells us that God’s overcomers will be victorious over the fallen rulers; their testimony of righteousness and peace will result in judgment against the rulers and authorities, who will be cast down from heaven to earth, to die like men.
I explain these concepts in detail in my free book The Overcomers Role in the Apocalypse available on this website.
How do they control human world events?
Most people think heaven is full of clouds and angels, loved ones playing harps, etc., but the truth is that the heavenly realm is in conflict right now. There is conflict between celestial beings who follow God (i.e., Michael and Gabriel) and those who obstinately continue in rebellion (i.e., Baal and Molech), yet they’re all still members of the heavenly council, or council of heaven, who present themselves before the Lord, as in the Book of Job, chapter one.
The decrees of the council of heaven are the decrees of God. The Israelite conception of the divine council included deliberation and opposition, yet the will of God was ultimately done. For example, 1 Kings 22:19-23 tells us how the heavenly council works.
God had decided that Ahab should die in battle by going up to Ramoth-Gilead, and the council considered various ways to entice him to go there. Many ideas were considered before one of council suggests becoming a lying spirit in the mouths of all Ahab’s prophets. God approved this plan and said it will succeed.
From this example we learn some facts that some may have trouble swallowing:
- God declared His objective in a matter and then allowed the heavenly council to determine how it could be accomplished.
- God approved one of their ideas, which the sons of God then implemented, resulting in humans making choices that fulfilled God’s will.
- The plan involved lying. God didn’t suggest the idea, or predestine it, but He did allow it, and then a fallen son of God implemented it through affecting the choices of prophets and the king who listened to them.
- Today the heavenly council is still devising and implementing schemes to cause men to do the heavenly council’s will. Terrorist acts, false flag and black swan events, etc., are all being engineered to achieve their goal of implementing an anti-God world government and religion. They’re guiding the minds and actions of humans through pride, greed, ignorance, fanaticism, and lust for power. And God is allowing it.
- Why does God allow such terrible things? All of this is in accordance with God’s ‘eternal’ plan and purpose—to make known to these rulers and authorities in heaven the wisdom of God through the Body of Christ. (Eph 3:10). How?
- Just as Satan challenged God to test Job, the heavenly council challenges God to test the Church. The anti-Christ government will overcome the saints (Daniel 7:21), but the Overcomers will prevail.
- Just as God permitted Job to be tested, for the last 2000 years He permits the heavenly council to test the Church, to prove whether the Church will stand in faith, or follow the world into suicidal destruction.
A Great Shaking is Coming
Many faithful disciples are foretelling the great shaking that’s coming.
- God said, “Once more, I will shake not only the earth, but also the heavens. The words ‘once more’ indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.” Heb 12:26-29
- A great falling away is now occurring in the visible Church, as the masses follow the broad, seeker-friendly way to destruction. But a spiritual awakening is beginning in the true Church, among those who won’t settle for less than the narrow, hard way of truth that leads to life.
- From AD 33 until 1900 there were 14,000,000 Christian martyrs. But since 1900 there have been 26,000,000 martyrs. The books of Daniel and Revelation tell us this trend will only increase as the rulers and authorities wage all-out war against the saints.
- God is allowing this because the apocalyptic events of the end time is the catalyst required to bring His disciples to develop into maturity, unto the fullness of the stature of Christ.
- End time events also provide the stage for the testimony of faithful witnesses in the Court of Heaven. The testimony of the martyrs will defeat the fallen ruler and authorities in the Heavenly Court, and vindicate God’s wisdom and faith in them. They’ll prevail “by the blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony, and because they won’t love their souls unto death.”
The Sons of God
But now, and in the future, those who are faithful to God are the true sons of God who will rule and reign with Christ in God’s kingdom on earth during the coming Millennium, and then afterward throughout the entire universe.