Scroll through The Overcomers’ Treasure Map on this page, or use the PDF-download link below.
You may share this information and the PDF file, as long as you don’t modify it or sell it.
You can be great in God’s kingdom
Most people will never have the opportunity to be rich, famous, or powerful during their life in the current world system. But everyone can become one of God’s elect overcomers.
Regardless of your economic situation, or where you live on the earth, you CAN be great in God’s kingdom that’s soon to come. Unlike the current world system, becoming an overcomer is totally up to you and within your power.
How to be Great in God’s Eyes
Jesus Christ, the ‘illegitimate’ son of a poor Jewish couple, died in obscurity—from this world’s perspective. But today millions of people from every ethnic tribe and language are His disciples. Why?
Almost 2000 years after His death and resurrection, Jesus Christ has millions of disciples today because He changed the heavenly realm. The result was:
- the outpouring of the Holy Spirit to fulfill the feast of Pentecost
- the fulfillment of God’s promise to write His law in man’s heart (Jeremiah 31:33)
- The good news of reconciliation to God went out to all nations
- Christ is now seated at God’s right hand, waiting for us to make His enemies His footstool. (Hebrews 10:13)
- The subjection of the principalities and powers to His Lordship in the kingdom of God in heaven
Most people adopt this world’s concept of greatness; that is, great people are rich, famous, and powerful.
But God has a contrary definition of greatness, as Jesus exemplified. Everyone who chooses to can be great in God’s eyes, by helping Him complete the change in the heavenly realm, establishing the Messiah’s lordship and the Kingdom of God over the nations of the earth for the next 1000 years.
How this book is different
Other end-time books discuss the what and when of end-time events; this book covers the why and how. Also, other end-time books focus on earthly entities and events, such as:
- the Antichrist, his false prophet, and their Satanic, Beast kingdom
- the sequence and timing of end-time events among the nations
- the battle of Armageddon
- the rapture
- the great tribulation
- and, the fulfillment of Daniels’s 70th week.
But, this book reveals (from the Biblical perspective) forgotten truths about Satan and the principalities and powers who govern the nations. It also details how Christian disciples in the kingdom of God will overcome Satan’s kingdom through end-time spiritual warfare.
Heaven/Earth — Cause/Effect
Events in the spiritual (or heavenly) realm are the direct cause or effect of events on the earth.
- Earth to heaven: For example, the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ on earth resulted in Him becoming the High Priest in the heavenly temple; offering His blood on the heavenly altar, and now being seated at the right hand of God in His glorified body.
- Heaven to earth: In the opposite direction, an example of a spiritual event causing an earthly result is the decision in the court of heaven that resulted in Job being severely tested on the earth.
Similarly, end-time events on earth are physical, earthly consequences or causes of events that occur in the spiritual realm. Unless you understand these things, you cannot knowingly cooperate in God’s plan to defeat His adversaries and Satan in the ongoing spiritual warfare.
- Who is fighting the spiritual war in heaven?
- The origin of the conflict between God and His adversaries: the principalities and powers;
- The respective goals of God and His adversaries;
- How is mankind involved in the spiritual warfare in heaven?
- And how the 144,000 overcomers enable God to defeat His adversaries;
In this book you’ll learn:
- The 5 eons of God’s eternal plan of redemption
- The overcomers’ role in God’s ultimate victory in the spiritual war in heaven
- 7 facts about God’s adversaries, the principalities and powers
- How the 144,000 overcomers cause Satan and his angels to be cast down from heaven to earth.
- Why the 144,000 are called “firstfruits unto God and the Lamb”
- The myth of Lucifer; and Satan isn’t who you think he is
- Who or what is our adversary—Satan? How to defeat him in your life.
- The root of the conflict—the principalities and powers’ legal charge against God
- 4 facts about the principalities and powers—the elohim, or ‘gods’ of the Bible
- God set 70 the principalities over 70 nations of mankind
- 5 facts about human principalities
- Biblical components of a human being
- Babylon’s system of deception over mankind
E-book available exclusively at Amazon.com.
- ASIN B073MTVFVW for Kindle e-Book
- ASIN 1973353814 for Paperback book