How to Fulfil Your Destiny Within the Plan of God
Scroll through The Overcomer’s Treasure Map on this page, or use the PDF-download link below.
You may share this information and the PDF file, as long as you don’t modify it or sell it.
You can be great in God’s kingdom
Most people will never have the opportunity to be rich, famous, or powerful during their life in the current world system. But everyone can become one of God’s elect overcomers.
Regardless of your economic situation, or where you live on the earth, you CAN be great in the world that’s soon to come. Unlike the current world system, becoming an overcomer is totally up to you and within your power.
How to be Great in God’s Eyes
Jesus Christ, the ‘illegitimate’ son of a poor Jewish couple, died in obscurity—from this world’s perspective. But today millions of people from every ethnic tribe and language are His disciples. Why?
Almost 2000 years after His death, the Messiah has millions of disciples today because He changed the heavenly realm. The result was:
- the outpouring of the Holy Spirit to fulfil the feast of Pentecost
- the fulfilment of God’s promise to write His law in man’s heart (Jeremiah 31:33)
- The good news of reconciliation to God went out to all nations
- Christ is now seated at God’s right hand, waiting for us to make His enemies His footstool. (Hebrews 10:13)
- The subjection of the principalities and powers to His Lordship in heaven
Most people adopt this world’s concept of greatness; that is, great people are rich, famous, and powerful.
But God has a contrary definition of greatness, as Jesus exemplified. Everyone who chooses to can be great in God’s eyes, by helping Him complete the change in the heavenly realm, bringing the Messiah’s Lordship and the Kingdom of God over the nations of the earth for the next 1000 years.
How this book is different
Other end-time books discuss the what and when of end-time events; this book covers the why and how. Also, other end-time books focus on earthly entities and events, such as:
- the Antichrist, his false prophet, and their Beast kingdom
- the sequence and timing of end-time events among the nations
- the battle of Armageddon
- the rapture
- the great tribulation
- and, the fulfilment of Daniels’s 70th week.
But, this book reveals (from the Biblical perspective) the spiritual/celestial realities that are the cause or effect of these earthly events.
Heaven/Earth — Cause/Effect
Events in the spiritual (or heavenly) realm are the direct cause or effect of events on the earth.
- Earth to heaven: For example, the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ on earth resulted in Him becoming the High Priest in the heavenly temple; offering His blood on the heavenly altar, and now being seated at the right hand of God in His glorified body.
- Heaven to earth: In the opposite direction, an example of a spiritual event causing an earthly result is the decision in the court of heaven that resulted in Job being severely tested on the earth.
Similarly, end-time events on earth are physical, earthly consequences or causes of events that occur in the spiritual realm. Therefore, unless you understand these things, you cannot knowingly coöperate in God’s plan to defeat His adversaries in the ongoing war in heaven.
- There is an ongoing battle in heaven;
- Who is fighting the war in heaven?
- The origin of the conflict between God and His adversaries;
- The respective goals of God and His adversaries;
- How is mankind involved in the war in heaven?
- And how the overcomers enable God to defeat His adversaries;
In this book you’ll learn:
- The 5 eons in God’s eternal plan of redemption
- The overcomers’ role in God’s ultimate victory in the war in heaven
- 7 facts about God’s adversaries
- How the 144,000 overcomers cause the Dragon and his angels to be cast down from heaven to earth.
- Why the 144,000 are called “firstfruits unto God and the Lamb”
- The myth of Lucifer; and Satan isn’t who you think he is
- Who or what is our adversary—Satan? How to defeat him in your life.
- The root of the conflict—the archons’ legal charge against God
- 4 facts about the archons—the elohim, principalities and powers, or ‘gods’
- God set 70 archons over 70 nations of mankind
- 5 facts about human archons
- Biblical components of a human being
- Babylon’s system of deception over mankind
E-book available exclusively at Amazon.com. Search for B073MTVFVW