The most glorious event since God’s Holy Spirit filled 120 disciples at Pentecost is about to happen!
You can read the Arise! Shine! book in the window below, or click the free PDF-download link.
You may share this information and the PDF file, as long as you don’t modify it or sell it.
Romans 8:19 says “The anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the manifestation (unveiling) of the sons of God.”
What’s about to happen? In summary:
1. The glory of God will be unveiled in mature sons of God (‘sons’ includes female disciples), and the glory of God will visibly radiate from them. When the nations see this, millions of rich and poor from all nations, including kings, will seek to learn the way of the Lord.
- This is like the transfiguration of Jesus, and Moses’ face that radiated the glory of God. Both Jesus and Moses remained mortal and their bodies later died and were buried.
- This is not the ‘rapture,’ during which we’ll receive our spiritual, immortal, and incorruptible bodies.
2. The unveiling of God’s glory in His mature sons will catalyze end-time events, including:
- An “innumerable” harvest of believers, and
- Satan’s fall from heaven to earth.
More than 2500 years ago Isaiah prophesied,
1. “The glory of Yahweh will be revealed, and all flesh shall see the salvation of God.” (Isaiah 40:5)
2. “Arise! Shine! for your light has come, and the glory of Yahweh has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; But the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your radiance.” (Isaiah 60:1-3)
3. Nations shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory. (Isaiah 62:2)
The Apostle Paul taught us the glory of God is now hidden within our earthen bodies. (2 Corinthians 4:7) But, when God unveils the glory that now resides in each of His sons and daughters, that glory will visibly shine out from them. Unbelievers, who dwell in deep moral darkness, will be amazed. Millions of people—from every tribe, people, language, and nation—will come to their light, to learn how to know God.
The manifestation of the sons of God will trigger Satan to persecute faithful Christians worldwide, but they will defeat him in spiritual warfare–by the blood of the Lamb, by the word of their testimony, and they’ll not love their lives unto death–resulting in Satan and his angels being cast down from heaven forever.
To buy this book, go to Amazon.com or Google and search for:
- ASIN B0754H47WC for the Kindle e-Book
- ASIN 1940365112 for the Paperback book